CCNP Switch 300-115 Exam Dumps
Our 300-115 dumps PDF format gives you an understanding about planning, configuring, and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions.
Try it Latest DumpsSchool 300-115 Exam dumps. Buy Full File here: https://www.dumpsschool.com/300-115-exam-dumps.html (598 As Dumps)
Download the DumpsSchool 300-115 braindumps from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uXOJ4P6dTD5Y0yHTh4idgOX6UhoLLQIA/view (FREE VERSION!!!)
Question No. 1
Which two actions can be configured for storm control violation?
Question No. 2
How can you set VLAN 99 on a trunk to become a native VLAN?
Question No. 3
What percentage of bandwidth is reduced when a stack cable is broken?
Question No. 4
Which two statements about MAC address learning are true? (Choose two.)
Question No. 5
Refer to the exhibit.
Which statement describes the result if a switch that is running PVST+ is added to this
Question No. 6
If a switch that is configured globally with DHCP snooping receives a packet that has DHCP Option-82 set to 192 168.1.254, how does the switch handle the packet?
Question No. 7
An engineer is configuring an etherchannel between two switches, he notices the error message on Switch
2 (error message channel-missconfiguring error), based on the output what is the problem:
Question No. 8
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two statements about the network environment of the device that generated this output are true? (Choose two.)
Question No. 9
Which statement about HSRP, GLBP, and VRRP is true?
Question No. 10
What condition was match during etherchannel configuration.
Question No. 11
The command storm-control broadcast level 75 65 is configured under the switch port connected to the corporate mail server. In which three ways does this command impact the traffic? (Choose three.)
Question No. 12
VTP Domain name : cisco
VLAN Ids 20 31
IP Addresses 172.16.71.1/24 172.16.132.1/24
These are your specific tasks:
1. Configure the VTP information with the distribution layer switch as the VTP server
2. Configure the VTP information with the access layer switch as a VTP client
3. Configure VLANs on the distribution layer switch
4. Configure inter-VLAN routing on the distribution layer switch
5. Specific VLAN port assignments will be made as users are added to the access layer switches in the future.
6. All VLANs and VTP configurations are to completed in the global configuration To configure the switch click on the host icon that is connected to the switch be way of a serial console cable.
Question No. 13
Which two statements are true about recommended practices that are to be used in a local VLAN solution design where layer 2 traffic is to be kept to a minimum? (Choose two.)
Question No. 14
Refer to the exhibit. What is the result of setting GLBP weighting at 105 with lower threshold 90 and upper threshold 100 on this router?
Question No. 15
Which form of centralized devices authentication allows each AAA feature to function separately?
Question No. 16
Ferris Plastics, Inc. is a medium sized company, with an enterprise network (access, distribution and core switches) that provides LAN connectivity from user PCs to corporate servers. The distribution switches are configured to use HSRP to provide a high availability solution.
* DSW1 -primary device for VLAN 101 VLAN 102 and VLAN 105
* DSW2 – primary device for VLAN 103 and VLAN 104
* A failure of GigabitEthemet1/0/1 on primary device should cause the primary device to release its status as the primary device, unless GigabitEthernet1/0/1 on backup device has also failed.
Troubleshooting has identified several issues. Currently all interfaces are up. Using the running configurations and show commands, you have been asked to investigate and respond to the following question.
During routine maintenance, it became necessary to shut down the GigabitEthernet1/0/1 interface on DSW1 and DSW2. All other interfaces were up. During this time, DSW1 became the active router for the VLAN 104HSRP group. As related to the VLAN 104HSRP group, what can to be done to make the group function properly?
300-115 Dumps Google Drive: (Limited Version!!!)
Vendor: Cisco dumps